Thursday 10 November 2011

French Kiss


KATE/LUC/CHARLIE/JULIETTE

Write a description of every character.

KATE. she has got a short blond hair, blue eyes, she is not very tall.
She is cowardly, jealous and angry.

LUC. he has got short black hair, blue eyes, he is tall.
He is intelligent, helpful and not very friendly.

CHARLIE. he has got short black hair, brown eyes and he isn't very tall.
He is rich, fortunate and he wasn't honest with Kate.

JULIETTE. she has got a larg brown hair, brown eyes, she is taller than Kate.
She is friendly.


Compare the characters Kate-Juliette and Charlie-Luc.

KATE AND JULIETTE.
Kate is shorter than Juliette.
Juliette is more beautiful than Kate.
Kate is more jealous than Juliette.
Juliette wear more modern clothes than Kate.

CHARLIE AND LUC.
Charlie is more friendly than Luc.
Luc is unhappy and Charlie no.
Luc is a French man and Charlie is Canadian.
Charlie is shorter than Luc.
Luc and Charlie are selfish.
Charlie at the end wear more modern clothes.



PLOT:
writing
IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS.
PODCAST IT!
Hi, I'm Juliette. I'm a French woman.

Today I met a Canadian boy. I saw him and I knew it was a love at first sight.
He is not very tall, he has got brown hair and brown eyes. He is a happy and friendly man.
When I met him, we stayied for an hour talking about our life.
He started, saying he had a girlfriend and they were eugaged.
But two days later he told me he had left his girlfriend for me!!
His girl friend, Kate, came to Paris, to talk to him and make him come back.
And we argway Charlie and I. We seperated for a few days because we are angry. But finally we luded up together.




speaking
IN GROUPS: CAMERA.....ACTION!
ROLEPLAY
CHOOSE ONE SCENE YOU LIKED
COPY THE SCRIPT
PRACTISE THE PRONOUNCIATION/intonation
ROLEPLAY IT and record yourselves!!!!!!

TRANSCRIPTION! Scene- IN THE BEACH!

Charlie. Roca
Kate. Comalat
Juliette. me

CHARLIE. Kate!


KATE. Hi, hi!

Can I seat with you guys?

JULIETTE. But of course. please have a seat.


KATE. Pardomez-moi, Pay attention to me.

So.. you must be Juliette.

JULIETTE. Yes, i'm Juliette!


KATE. Let me take a good look at the woman who stole my Charlie's little heart.


JULIETTE. I didn't stol anything that didn't want to be stolen.


CHARLE. Look, Kate...


KATE. Relax, I didn't come here for a fight

Hello, waiter!

WAITER. Hi, can I help you? Do you want anything?


KATE. I don't speak much French, so yes, I want a beer with me please.

I would like sea breeze

WAITER. OK, I'll give it to you in a minute! Bye..


KATE. Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment